BUTRO® is our formulation of buprenorphine hydrochloride that frees patients with chronic pain from the dependence on classic opioids. Buprenorphine hydrochloride is the active ingredient found in Suboxone® and Subutex®. Butro® is not a substitute for Suboxone. Butro® is only prescribed for those patients who have a primary chronic pain diagnosis or condition, are opioid toxic, and have overused pain pills to attempt to control their pain. If your primary diagnosis is Opioid Dependency (only addiction) then you will not qualify for Butro®.
It is common for patients suffering with chronic pain to experience tolerance and dependency to their prescription medication. Some patients turn to alternative therapies and use street or recreational drugs to obtain relief.
Many patients use classic opioids such as Oxycontin®, Percocet®, Roxycodone®, Vicodin®, Opana®, Fentanyl®, methadone or heroin to treat their pain conditions. These drugs cause tolerance and may create dependency. The compounded medication, Butro® is a solution that frees the person from the over-use of these prescription pain medications.
How is BUTRO® Different?
- Patient-customized doses of buprenorphine hydrochloride, in a variety of formulations and flavors
- Medical protocols for patients dependent on Buprenorphine/Naloxone derivatives.
- Patient-specific medication solutions for those suffering from chronic pain, including tolerance or dependency on their prescribed medications.
- Offering alternatives to retail medications
- An ability to stop Methadone Maintenance and the daily visit to the Methadone Clinic, by simply visiting with your physician once per month to obtain your prescription(s).
BUTRO® is Revolutionary
Comparing Treatment Alternatives
|Active Ingredient(s)||Buprenorphine HCL||Suboxone®, Bunavail®, Zubsolv® (Buprenorphine/naloxone),
Subutex®, Belbuca® (Buprenorphine HCL)
|Format||Lozenge, Sublingual||Tablet / Film|
|Approved for||Chronic pain with opioid toxicity|| Opioid dependence
*Patient will be diagnosed as opioid dependent
|Approved for||Chronic pain with opioid toxicity||Opioid dependence/narcotic addiction|
|Additional Requirements||Chronic pain with opioid toxicity||